The Sphere team merges our management consulting and analysis services with our social commitment, understanding of social policy and track record of many years of experience in the NFP sector.
We understand the role and operating environment of not-for-profit organisations in our community.
We often work with organisations affected by new approaches to service delivery, financial constraints, policy reform and changing community expectations.
Examples of the broad range of services we offer to not-for-profit organsations include:
- New strategic directions and business model development
- Financial analysis and unit costing
- Organisation reviews
- Program evaluations
- Service plans and community needs analysis
- Asset planning and analysis of property development options
- Tender submissions
Sphere team experience in the NFP sector includes working with:
- Peak bodies in aged and community care, disability, sport, tourism and local government
- Large and small service providers on a broad range of projects to review and improve service models, business strategy, and financial accountability and performance
- Policy and advocacy bodies on original research to inform broader policy conversations.