Sphere has been helping companies, government agencies and NGOs determine the most prudent way of managing their property assets and delivering their projects for more than twenty years. Its services offer continuity from the initial business case to project delivery.
It has extensive experience in modelling projects and in assessing their financial viability.
Our team has recently worked with many government authorities, private companies and not-for-profit organizations.
Some of our recent projects are
- As a member of the multidisciplinary planning team, testing the financial viability of a master plan for a major urban land development so that it could be optimised.
- Testing whether it would be feasible for the redevelopment of several large Council owned sites to fund the provision of community facilities and how these redevelopments should be managed to minimise Council’s risk.
- Development of a 20 year strategic asset strategy for the campus of an educational institution.
- Membership of a Project Control Group managing the redevelopment of two commercial properties.
- Advising on the level of contributions that would be feasible for inclusion on a Voluntary Planning Agreement.
- Identifying the best development option for a particular site that would be financially viable and consistent with the owner’s strategic plan.
- Negotiation of a partnership arrangement for the delivery of a major building and preparation of the business plan for the investment.