Our team has recently completed many projects in the health sector including:
- Financial and demographic analysis for the establishment of Local Health Districts in NSW
- Financial modelling relating to the new National Health Reforms between the Commonwealth and the States
- Project management for the introduction of a new casemix reporting system in NSW
- Independent review of the National Health Performance Authority for the Australian Government Minister of Health
- A review of the prioritisation methodology for health capital works in NSW and the development of a multi-factorial model for the implementation of the system.
- The development of a resource allocation formula for the allocation of child protection funding under the NSW Family Resource Centre program.
- Evaluation of palliative care service
- Stakeholder engagement to review draft falls and falls injury prevention policy
- Tender assessment of the Housing and Accommodation Support Initiative